Merry Christmas

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
I just wanted to wish all of you out there a Merry Christmas please be safe and spend all the time you can with your loved ones.

EMB

Ten Pointer
Same from this guy, may all of the NCH&F forum people, sponsors, moderators and originator have MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY SAFE NEW YEAR!! Hopefully I don't offend anyone, but my MERRY CHRISTMAS stands!!!!! :cool:

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
And from our house as well. Today my crowd will do Christmas at our daughter's; tomorrow we host my wife's crowd here at our house and I'm doing all the cooking. Come on by for an omelet!

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Merry Christmas to all fellow NCHFers!!!Hope you all have a very merry and safe one!!!

Last edited:

Targetshooter

I want to wish everyone a safe , blessed , holiday . This is the time to remember the true meaning of Christmas , Happy Birthday Jesus .

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Merry Christmas all, hope you get to spend time enjoying this season with family & friends.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Merry Christmas everyone!! Be safe and have fun!!

The wife and I opened ours last night!! Then went to Raleigh to
watch one of our granddaughters in a Christmas play!! Life has been good!

gameland

Twelve Pointer
Merry Christmas everyone!! Remember the reason for this celebration! Our Savior is born!!

Last edited:

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I'd also like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys their time with loved ones.

Last edited:

TacticalTed.com

Four Pointer
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas with family and friends and remember to thank the Lord for his gift of eternal life through his son, Jesus Christ!

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Hope everyone having a great one it goes by so fast appreciate every minute these youngins grow in a flash