Shop on Amazon through Christmas Eve...delivery Christmas day service

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
The slackness of a considerable % of this country's population presents the opportunity for booming business.

TacticalTed.com

Four Pointer
I refuse to do any shopping on Christmas and only, possibly, very little on Christmas Eve. I also avoid doing business with any non essential business that is open on Christmas.

Last edited:

C52

Eight Pointer
I think that's bs. Money hungry bass turds. It got me thinking though, so I checked my business e mail. I got one at 403 this morning. It was probably automated though. Merry Christmas everybody. I'm a non shopper today

jhwilli2

Eight Pointer
I would buy some heavy whipping cream for the Mac and cheese if a store was open, but since none are we will have to substitute

TacticalTed.com

Four Pointer
Gas stations too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never have bought gas on Christmas, I am home with family. Remember, however I said non-essential. I suppose some gas stations could be considered simi-essential. I just hate the idea of a business making employees work on Christmas. If people would avoid shopping on Christmas the stores woulden't open. I figure you are eather part of the problem or part of the answer, I prefer to be the latter.

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
Never have bought gas on Christmas, I am home with family. Remember, however I said non-essential. I suppose some gas stations could be considered simi-essential. I just hate the idea of a business making employees work on Christmas. If people would avoid shopping on Christmas the stores woulden't open. I figure you are eather part of the problem or part of the answer, I prefer to be the latter.

100% agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harpoon

I heard over Christmas that Amazon has a warehouse in the Raleigh area they are testing out.

Also heard they are testing a walk in walk out grocery store that scans what you load up and debits your amazon account...no check out lines.

They may wind up becoming one of the fictional mega corps like Mom Corp, Oscorp or Wayne Enterprises.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Also heard they are testing a walk in walk out grocery store that scans what you load up and debits your amazon account...no check out lines..

Report I saw said Seattle was the test market for that store concept

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
It'll be alright

In 2050, Chic Filet will still be CLOSED on Christmas, and will still be a most profitable company. LEO's, first responders, utility companies all have to man folks on CHristmas. If some retailer wants to try to turn a profit by being open on CHristmas, so be it. They won't profit off of me.

I have had to buy gas or ice before on Christmas however. And I like having the lights on and heat pumping.