A Christmas Story

LadyHunter

Button Buck
Love that movie :) ......I must say my favorite has to be National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!!!

Last edited:

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
^ you both just mentioned two of my favorites , home alone is I the top 3 as well

Watching Christmas vacation right now!

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My wife just rolls her eyes when "A Christmas Story" comes on tv, but for me, its a Christmas tradition!

Last edited:

ecufan

Eight Pointer
I triple dog dare you. One of the best movies. I watched The Andy Griffith Show Christmas episode this morning. Always a good one.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
The wife and I have loved 'A Christmas Story' ever since it was first aired. We also love 'It's a Wonderful Life' and a more recent one. 'Christmas with the Kranks'.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
ONe day Bad Santa will rollover for 24 hours in a row also I believe/hope. Thats my favorite Christmas movie.

I remember when my brother and I were watching it probably close to 30 years ago, My dad overheard the part where he said "fuuuuuuuudddddgggggeeee,.....only I didn't say fudge". My father found that moment way inappropriate and made us change the channel. Joke was on him, it reaired a little while later.

wcjones

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Never have cared for it. My wife loves it and I try to find something else to watch.

Harpoon

Which version of the Christmas Carol is your fav?

The really old one from the 50s (I think) is difficult to watch just due to the quality, as it seems they over act and every line is "100% passionate"...some of the newer versions are pretty good, imo.