Remember!

agreenchicken

Ten Pointer
If you are a believer please be sure to share the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate. In today's crazy world I think people rarely stop to sit and reflect on this amazing day.
Happy Birthday Jesus and praise the Lord for sending his one and only son to bear our sins!!

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
I was out with Lucy (my pup) this morning at 0400 doing our daily "walk around" and looked to the skies and said a silent prayer of thanks for everything he has done for my family and myself. Amen...

Six Pointer
If you are a believer please be sure to share the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate. In today's crazy world I think people rarely stop to sit and reflect on this amazing day.
Happy Birthday Jesus and praise the Lord for sending his one and only son to bear our sins!!

AMEN.

I have been blessed many times over than what I should. I try to remember and thank the Lord every for what He shares with us. I pay the taxes on a lot of things but all belongs to the Lord and He is kind enough to share with us.

DFisher

Eight Pointer
Amen. Headed out to Christmas morning church service shortly, hope we have a good turnout. We will have kids in pajamas and that will be awesome. Teach them at a young age it is not about the presents!

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
I have hear a lot more of "Merry Christmas" this year compared to the last few. I think people are getting tired of being politically correct. I like it! Mentioned it to the wife and she agreed. She also said its a small way to "Make America Great"