Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Annual traditions

Twelve Pointer

Yeah ts real hard for me to sit and watch grass grow even as I get older I'm more patient and do little more sitting but I can't sit for hours with no action I gotta go try and make something happen I always believe there is one over that next ridge just gotta keep going and pull a gobble out of him

Quote Originally Posted by turkeyfoot View Post
    Yeah ts real hard for me to sit and watch grass grow even as I get older I'm more patient and do little more sitting but I can't sit for hours with no action I gotta go try and make something happen I always believe there is one over that next ridge just gotta keep going and pull a gobble out of him
    Yep, my philosophy is, somewhere on the property I'm hunting is a gobbler that wants to die. It's my job to find him. I don't go running all over the country, it may take an hour to cover a half a mile but unless I'm working a turkey I'm very rarely sitting down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Twelve Pointer

Where I hunt and the area you were talking about you'll have to do that there are miles where there isn't a bird to be found bt if you stay at it they are there somewhere. I'll miss it when my aging legs don't let me walk the hills anymore