Live 1/3/17

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
Just set up overlooking the breakfast table ! Two eggs on the plate. I think I hear some bacon sizzling over on the stove Hope everyone had a safe and memorable year !!! Back to work this morning !

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
Sitting at the tire shop waiting to get my truck inspected. Inspector was supposed to be here at 8, but when I got here they called him and he wasn't even out of bed yet. Happy Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
Sitting at the computer. Mostly just looking. Heard my butt grunt just now. Bout scared the crap outta me. Been sick for a week. Was afraid it was gonna be more than a grunt.

Thutty-thutty

Eight Pointer
Worked from 3:00 am to 6:30 am now I'm at dentist office with kids. Full day at work tomorrow. Already planning for turkey season. Ended up with a doe & spike. Missed a monster opening day of Black Powder. Hope everyone got through this year safe .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Sitting at desk looking at paper work. Plan to be back at it Friday and Saturday for last two days of Va season. So at least a short week.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm riding around Concord interrupting peoples electric service.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Mirac

Four Pointer
I got the long straw today,

and get to watch the Generator guy service 3 of them, while I sit in the truck. Tomorrow i might get the short straw... But, It's my friday, so there is that.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
2 computer screens for me, same as yesterday. set of plans under my elbows.

I hear you DC. Same here. Gonna be a long year if all this building keeps on going. (Good problem to have though!!! :) )

Luckily I get to grouse hunt with my pup till the end of Feb.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Back to work this morning. Ran an emergency call on a generator that didn't work and the rest was uneventful PM work. Already making plans on stand placement for next season

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk