Nice late season VA Buck

Lilmangt

Shhh. There are no deer in VA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Holy g3s batman!!! Congrats to the hunter that got him, buck has broad swords for tines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flathead977

Ten Pointer
What did he score 155'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt he will get it scored. He doesn't have the money for a mount now. He said he will cape it and freeze it for now.

If it does get scored, I will try to remember to update.

Last edited:

Targetshooter

very nice buck , congrats to the person who harvested him .

30/06

Twelve Pointer
We have land right on the line and in VA and we don't ever seem to get them like that! Congrats on a good late season buck. Running dogs?

Doc

Twelve Pointer
been some absolute monsters taken in Virginia in the last 5 years. I just don't understand how they have so many more giants than NC... are a lot of them from central and northern Virginia, and just that much different from our deer?

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
That's a nice one! I'm hoping to get out for one more sit on Saturday. If we get a bunch of snow I'll probably pass and play with the boys outside.

flathead977

Ten Pointer
We have land right on the line and in VA and we don't ever seem to get them like that! Congrats on a good late season buck. Running dogs?

Yes, dogs were running it. I think he said they started off on a doe and came out on this buck straight to him.

DeerMechanic

I use to hunt South Boston va and you talking bout some monster bucks, they have em. I never got a shot off on the really big bucks I seen chasing does during muzzle loader but i did manage to get a nice seven pt with shotgun one year with nice long tines like this bucks got. Loved hunting va