Chokers

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Take my money I want one MEOW, (cuz anyone wearing one is obviously a &$ssy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I think certain chics look hot with them.

I can't for the life of me figure out why a dude would wear one.

Maybe one day plastic bags over heads will catch on with the trendies??

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Why in the world would you be looking at that type of website to begin with? Yahoo Style?

You ever google "how to tie a slipknot"? And then go to bed? By the time you wake up in the am, you can not BELIEVE waht will be playing on your computer screen! Yahoo does the same thing. Click on one thing, go away, it rotates, hours later it's on something crazy.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Why in the world would you be looking at that type of website to begin with? Yahoo Style?

The story was on the front page of Yahoo, next to stories on Trump, Minnesota coach getting fired, stock market up for the day and some Kardasian doing something stupid.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That kind of crap makes me roll my eyes! Maybe I'm way to practical, but if it doesn't have any practical utility, I've got no use for it. That not only has no utility, but looks like it could carry a LOT of liability...and just something that wastes money.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
just think of all the fun we could have if ole sweater boy was still around.

why would anyone want that around their neck to start with.

some girls can make anything look hot.

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
just think of all the fun we could have if ole sweater boy was still around.

why would anyone want that around their neck to start with.

some girls can make anything look hot.

Kinda miss his posts, he kept things interesting...

Sent from wherever I was at the time...

WildNature

I for one never follow fashion trends. Still proudly wearing my cargo shorts with socks and slippers. Utility over fashion for me any day of the week!

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Just give me my jeans and flannel shirt through winter and jeans and t-shirt for summer withe the old camo hat year round I'm about as bland as can be and always have been always will be

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just because my wife has me on an electronic leash (cell phone), doesn't mean I gotta give her a collar to attach it to!