Squirrel Dogging on Sunday??

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
The new law superceded it. There was many dog hunters that were cited for catching dogs on Sunday that were left out all night from Sat. that still had guns in their truck that had no intention of hunting. All they were doing was catching dogs. But they were out, had the dogs and the guns. Ask them.

Easy Tim, I got this.
CRC you are wrong.
Most of your posts are just nerve-racking but this one could lead someone to break the law.
If you continue to post crap like this, I will ask the NCWRC to reach out to you.
FWIW, you don't want this.

nchunter2

Eight Pointer
For all that is holy, good grief y'all sound like a bunch of starched up trial lawyers. OP, take any info on the web with a grain of salt. Sure, get kind feedback from these good folks here then check it out for yourself in the regs. "Trust, but verify" a wise fellow once said in the late 80's. Pretty apt guidance here.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Squirrell hunt away just not between the forbidden hours. And by way reading about CRC trying to dig out of a whole gives me a headache he needs to learn were all wrong sometimes and move on

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
By way I'me heading up Sun for PM squirrel hunt weather loos decent they may move little better during that cold spurt they were hunkered down good never seen even one

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I see that is wrong..... no dogs on Sunday.
Actually you can dog hunt all you want on the prescribed hours on Sunday with the only exclusion being deer hunting. Squirrel, coon, bird, rabbit all that is fine. For the ones that did want to deer hunt with dogs they can thank Mcclees, he is the one that stuck that knife in their back in them on that.

Last edited:

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
I fail to see why y'all are so hard on CRC. I use my pug to run deer and have my trusty bald iggle take them down.