Another feel good story of the day...

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks for the refresher. I do remember my teacher urging caution unless you have witnessed the entire event unfold.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
If anyone sees me beating someone, don't try to stop me. They earned it. I'm a lover not a fighter.

Also, if anyone EVER see's me "running" shoot whoever is directly behind me. They are a bad bad dude!

GregC

Six Pointer
Back to pawn shop shooting - bet second employees ears are still ringing - and hope you can use the adrenaline excuse to keep shooting while the other guy is fleeing - just making sure the clip was empty officer....

Harpoon

One of the employees posted some comments I read somewhere online.....recall they had been robbed or broken into around 40 times.

Second guy stood there dumbfounded I read, and then jumped in Dodge silver four door.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Just saw this on another site. Looks like one of the criminal's family is trying to raise a little money: https://www.gofundme.com/gone-to-soon-donavan-chopin

That's flippin crazy. It is showing him up to 1400 clams already. What the heck is wrong with people who would donate to this scum.The article attached says he was loved by his family and his community. I know at least 1 guy in his community that doesn't like him nevermind love him. all though he might be more likeable in his current condition.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Looks like Mr. Chopin has been completely rehabilitated. 100% crime free for several weeks now. It's a miracle.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I was taught the same thing however in the case where someone is "down and out" and the attacker continues the beating and I fear for their life I'm not sure that I could resist intervention IF the attacker would not stop the beating. It's one thing to defend ones self but another to continue to beat someone after that someone has no means of resistance.

Like the idiot that was shot because he would not stop beating the AHP officer.