The Blue Bullets

btucker

Button Buck
Does anyone have any experience with them. Got a small bag of 38/357 to try out. Was thinking of using some unique powder. Loading for ruger 357mag.

btucker

Button Buck
That powder works great for 357, also bullseye.

What blue bullets?

Thebluebullets.com. what I can tell it's a swc, covered in a blue material they make in house that cuts down on leading. I got a small bag of 158gr to try out. I usually load xtp's with H110 but heard that's a little hot for lead.

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
Pretty sure its just powdercoating or similar and you load them to mid-jacketed data with no problem

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Just quite using blue bullets in my 9mm. Just never shot that great. Tried several different loads, so I just want back the extreme fmjs and xtps

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

coondog87

Eight Pointer
Just quite using blue bullets in my 9mm. Just never shot that great. Tried several different loads, so I just want back the extreme fmjs and xtps

I think extreme make some of the best plated there is. At some of the best prices too.

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
I use extreme and Berrys plated and fmj, and Lucky13 zombie aka PC lead. Kernersville company I found sells reloading supplies dies powder and their own lead cast

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
That's where I buy most of my reloading supplies. Lucky 13 is only about 10-15 mins from my house

btucker

Button Buck
The extreme bullets yall are talking about. Can I use load data out of my hornady or speer Manuel with a similar bullet and be ok for the 357 and 44. Thanks

Mommicked

New guy here. I used the 147 gr RN blue bullets over unique in my 9mm Glock to win a local pistol match. There were 36 contestants, mostly Marines and LEO's, I'm just a normal civilian. I'm not saying they're the best bullet there is, but I've been happy competing with them. No leading issues in my Glock, running appx 850 fps speed. YMMV.