Hunting this weekend 1/14/2017

beanlep

Six Pointer
I normally don't do this at all, but does any one have a spare spot for my son (12yrs) and myself to go along with someone to duck hunt this weekend (only have him every other weekend). We have waders guns decoys (mallards only) etc...and any birds killed if you want the meat I have no problem helping clean them and you having all the meat as we have some in the freezer already. Just looking some where to go as my son loves it and my friend I usually hunt with is out of town this weekend. I don't have any places to go by myself. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
I normally don't do this at all, but does any one have a spare spot for my son (12yrs) and myself to go along with someone to duck hunt this weekend (only have him every other weekend). We have waders guns decoys (mallards only) etc...and any birds killed if you want the meat I have no problem helping clean them and you having all the meat as we have some in the freezer already. Just looking some where to go as my son loves it and my friend I usually hunt with is out of town this weekend. I don't have any places to go by myself. Much appreciated.

Your a long way from me I could put you on some birds but I'm around hickory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beanlep

Six Pointer
Troutbum I really appreciate the offer. Would definitely be a long trip for a day hunt. If my wife wasnt working this weekend she would all for a trip to Hickory as she loves the area! LOL

Means a lot for a sportsman to offer to take you hunting as most people don't want you to know where you hunt in fear of you going back to hunt the spot and I definitely am not the guy. I only hunt where I have permission.

Last edited: