Sad this is what we live in now

ecufan

Eight Pointer
http://hypeline.org/east-carolina-university-cop-killer-advocate-to-speak-at-mlk-celebration/

C52

Eight Pointer
I'm spending alot of my money sending my daughter to ECU. I'm not happy about this at all.

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
You spend a lot of money so your child can "move forward" as they say now. Nearly all public and most private universities will push this agenda. Just hope you taught them to think for themselves not how their professor tells them to think.

Last edited:

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
Just hope you taught them to think for themselves not how their professor tells them to think.

Unfortunately, for 4+ years they will be listening to their professors much more than they'll be listening to you. You can only hope they keep true to the values they've grown up with. It didnt used to be an issue to be concerned with, but with today's left handed agenda being pushed from all sides you can only hope they keep true to their upbringing.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Its not so much the professors they will need to worry about. Its all the other snowflakes they will be going to school with.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Before they left for college I warned my twin granddaughters that they would be politically assaulted by college professors who push a liberal agenda, but it fell on deaf ears.
They grew up in a relatively conservative household, but they also went to Winston-Salem public schools and you can draw your own conclusions from that fact.
Bottom line, their brother is a staunch conservative but both the girls wound up Obama supporters with one of them a strong social sympathyzer and champion of the downtrodden, and we grownups feel like we failed them but we're aware of the peer influences out there today which are turning our youth into a mindless muddle of ideologies.

Last edited:

jim67

Eight Pointer
The progressive left (Anti-Americans) are nothing short of evil. They have taken over our schools, and universities among other things. Its all part of their agenda. I am dating a school teacher who is a Christain Conservative and I hear all kinds of stuff that our public schools are teaching and NOT teaching. Its really hard for someone with her beliefs to be seeing first hand what these bed-wetter, treasonist, piles of crap have done.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
My kid is getting ready to go in bit and I dread the crap that goes with it but they gotta grow up just have to teach em right and make sure it sticks last thing i'm raising is a puppet