Urban archery opener??

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Was I the only one hunting today? I had a doe wind me at 200 yards. I washed everything in scent free detergent... the wind wasn't in her direction. Hopefully someone was more productive then me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sp8

Ten Pointer
Went and out corn out yesterday morning. Going this evening with my little boy, he's about to turn 3 so this will be his first time. Lots of tracks since the snow so hopefully it'll be productive.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

adamwayne

Where are you guys hunting? Did not know there was an urban archery season.

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Set a feeder up last night and saw 7 deer. Will be hunting it one afternoon this week.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Went and out corn out yesterday morning. Going this evening with my little boy, he's about to turn 3 so this will be his first time. Lots of tracks since the snow so hopefully it'll be productive.

3? Gettin' em started early!!!!! did you mean 13?

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Haha na he'll be 3 in April that's him in the picture I posted. He's all about some hunting.

Mine will be 3 in April too and you can't keep him out of the woods.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
DANNNNNG, y'all making me feel like a slacker!!!!! I have a set of 3 year old twins that I am still trying to get to stop throwing matchbox cars at each other...couldnt imagine them in the woods yet.

Sp8

Ten Pointer
DANNNNNG, y'all making me feel like a slacker!!!!! I have a set of 3 year old twins that I am still trying to get to stop throwing matchbox cars at each other...couldnt imagine them in the woods yet.

As long as they're having fun I don't care if I kill anything. I want it to be enjoyable and have them to want to go back we can get to the "serious" hunting when they get older. But trust me it was anything but quite.