Any Predator Hunters Looking for a Partner?

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have a Primos call, green scope light and nowhere to go! I've tried asking every farm around. Never did I imagine it would be this difficult to find some land to kill coyotes on!

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Keep hammering, sooner or later some one will pop up and give you permission to hunt. Find somewhere they are a lot of Yotas, may improve your chances.

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Suppose to be a trapper showing up immediately after deer season ends....have not seen hyde or hair of him...going to have to find someone else looks like. Read that the price of them had dropped so wondering if they gone out business.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Suppose to be a trapper showing up immediately after deer season ends....have not seen hyde or hair of him...going to have to find someone else looks like. Read that the price of them had dropped so wondering if they gone out business.
I heard that fox and coyote prices are down as well. Live trap prices are still good. Just what I heard, I have no clue. I like shooting things that eat things that I like to shoot and eat! Lol.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I make a post looking for an opportunity to predator hunt and it gets hijacked with trapper contacts. Thanks for helping me out guys.