Yellow Lab pup - name?

cmcarter

Six Pointer
Zeus and miss Lila are already best buds! Can't wait to see this little girl grow up with a dog!

772d7c612ee8b53720a853150c0607a7.jpg

56bc6802d99d631adc65aa2665f9738b.jpg

5d76018a10aec625b03b5e22a57a3cee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
beautiful pup....named my blond lab Colt....fits him very well..6-9-14 Colt.jpg...picked him up 6/9/14, and he is now about 105lbs....

cmcarter

Six Pointer
beautiful pup....named my blond lab Colt....fits him very well..View attachment 54130...picked him up 6/9/14, and he is now about 105lbs....

That's a big old boy! Beautiful face on him. The mom and dad of this pup is around 70 pounds and he's the runt of the litter. We're thinking he'll be pretty close to 60-70. A good size for speed and agility!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I still can't see why no one said Yeti.....
Its a Lab so it will be good and last you a long time....
Its a Lab so it will cost you....
Its a Lab so it will give a lickin and keep on ticking.
The color even looks like their tan cooler.

Last edited:

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
Good looking pup. i saw somebody beat me to dammit. If I ever get a black male his name will be Clayton Biggsby.

Wncbowhunter

Ten Pointer
My daughter named her yellow lab puppy Biscuit, now the puppy looks like it had too many biscuits, 115 lbs. It is now on a diet.

cmcarter

Six Pointer
I still can't see why no one said Yeti.....
Its a Lab so it will be good and last you a long time....
Its a Lab so it will cost you....
Its a Lab so it will give a lickin and keep on ticking.
The color even looks like their tan cooler.

Hahahaha that's so true. Would be the perfect name for those reasons. Alrighty spent enough money on this dog fixing my fence and getting a crate. I haven't even got him a shock collar yet..

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Cater's Golden Nugget AKA "Nugget"

In time you will be spent enough to buy a couple nuggets. But it should be worth every penny.

I named one of my dogs: Joel's Golden Nugget. Wife asked where I got that name. I told her you don't want to know what I paid for her.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
One friend of mine had a Dog named Buckshot, another friend I used to hunt with had a hound named Hacksaw..

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
I like the name Yeller. Have a friend who named her dog Chewie. Most lab pups chew alot.

Good Lord yes most Labs will chew, we had one a few years back named Mollie now she was a shredder for about a year or more..She was also very smart and sweet, Mollie lived the life of luxury with us for over 13 years..We now have one named Parker, he chewed the wires off my boat trailer once, he's never been a chewer like Mollie was..

Amber would be a good name for a yellow Lab..

Last edited:

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Funny
that is part of having a Lab.
needing to replace the plug and wires on a boat trailer a few times.

cmcarter

Six Pointer
Well we ended up going with Zeus. It just stuck. A lot of good names here tho!
One intent for getting a pup, besides to use for hunting, is so our daughter would grow up with a dog. They tolerate each haha. Here's some a couple pictures I got so far.
2b362c0b57bbc181a4a8180b529b9de1.jpg

cd521964728505b9b675052907d604dd.jpg

97757a5bda8fb9ed23af4db21892e71e.jpg