Anyone here use the Suzie Snood decoy?

I picked one up in the Bargain Cave last weekend, and didn't get it out of the box until the other day. I'm having some trouble with it now that I've broke it out for a test drive, though. The cone that the stand inserts into doesn't seem to be very rigid, and the decoy flops around if not sitting perfectly still. If I get the cone to rest on the back of the decoy just right it will stay, but a slight breeze will cause the cone to slip and then I have a leaning hen. Do I have a lemon, or am I possibly doing something wrong?

I watched the video and followed the instructions, but I'm convinced this thing just sucks. I've emailed customer service and tried to call several times with no answer. I'm boxing this thing up and taking it back.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I watched the video and followed the instructions, but I'm convinced this thing just sucks. I've emailed customer service and tried to call several times with no answer. I'm boxing this thing up and taking it back.

Thats what you get for buying a decoy:D. Just kidding, I would return it if its that crappy now doubt it'll get better I've read other complaints about same thing

:D

I had someone on another forum tell me a buddy of his had the same issue. Apparently I got an older model. He said his buddy fixed the problem with some copper tubing. Might be worth a try, since I got it cheap. If I had paid full price I'd likely be too ticked off to try it.