Dixie Deer Classic meet/eat/greet

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Well I guess I waited too late to call Golden Corral because they say the room is booked on March 4th. I also checked with http://www.dscafeteria.com/ and their room is also booked. Both will accommodate us but we won't eat in the private dining area. I guess I will plan farther ahead next time. Please chime in if you would like to attend some type of meet/greet/eat with fellow forum members. Let me know if you prefer GC in Garner or http://www.dscafeteria.com/.

Sorry, we have been doing this over 10 years now and we are not looking to use any type of catering service and unless you can suggest a reasonably priced alternative, these are the two places that are options.

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I hope to attend and have no preference - both are a trip for me,,,,,,,,

thanks for coordinating Sir

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
The wife and I will be there if I'm upright. Either place is fine with me but I'll lean toward D&S. And thanks as well for handling this again.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The wife and I look forward to this and plan to attend..wherever it's held we plan to be there.
Thank you for handling this, I know it can be a royal pain coordinating this kind of thing.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
I am going to try and go this year. Idk if the gf will join me or not. I have never been and have always wanted to go. What day is everyone going?

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
As snakeskinner said, this is the meet and greet that is always on Saturday night, this year, March 4. It sounds like you are asking when everyone is going to the DDC. You might start another thread for that specific so that folks will know when to look for whom on the day they are attending the classic. Hope you can make it to the supper.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Back to the top for the new guys and anyone who had missed it. Chime in if you can make it. A great way to meet new members and spend a little while with old friends. Surely there are more than 10 members who are interested.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I will be there working and they feed us that night.
So one more time I will not be at the meet and eat but will be at the working.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I'll call the two prospective places today and confirm that the two private dining areas are still not available. If they are still not available I will post the location. I'd like to try the cafeteria this year.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I like the idea of the cafeteria also. I believe it's considerably closer to the fairgrounds, as well as highways leading out of Raleigh in both directions?
??

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
if ncst8guy is going then I am going,,,,,,,,,,maybe he'll rub off on me,,,,,,,

I don't think I've missed any of them except the very first one @ K&S over there on Edwards Mill RD (Now Rudino's).

Does anyone know if this is the UNC@CH/Duke game?

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I don't think I've missed any of them except the very first one @ K&S over there on Edwards Mill RD (Now Rudino's).

Does anyone know if this is the UNC@CH/Duke game?

oh I know,,,,and I have only been to one or two,,,,,the DDC was boring to me after the 2nd one,,,,,plan to try again this year,,,,,,,

I thought unc ch and Duke already played - or do they do that multiple times?

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry I couldn't make it guys.... I just got home from wilksboro...didn't know the shoot was gonna last til dark

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!