Seven Bridges Road Killer

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
One of the guys I work with did a project in Rocky Mount a few years back. He brought this guy up the other night.

I did my due diligence and did a Google search. I find most of what I read pretty disturbing. It's unsettling to think a serial killer is still at large, and possibly still at work, here in NC.

Have any of you guys ever heard of him?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
On September 28, 2011 a jury convicted Antwan Pittman of first-degree murder of one of the women, 28-year-old Taraha Nicholson. Although he has never been charged in the death of any of the other alleged victims of the Edgecombe County serial killer, authorities have stated that Pittman is a suspect in at least seven of the other cases.[8]

Capitol Broadcasting Company. September 29, 2011.

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I was involved in the arrest of a not yet identified serial killer once. Many of them (as was this guy) are very personable and come across as being fairly benign in their personality, but they are a special kind of evil when you peel away the layers. The subsequent investigation revealed the guy we caught was suspected to have committed murders in 3 or more States involving 7 or more victims.

Last edited:

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I read not too long ago that over 30% of homicides go unsolved. That number seems high to me.

<>< Fish

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I read not too long ago that over 30% of homicides go unsolved. That number seems high to me.

<>< Fish

Real investigations aren't like what they show on TV. If you watch the First 48 you will see as accurate a look at a homicide investigation as the justice system will allow. I have a family member that was SBI, most cases get solved b/c ppl talk, not because of forensics.

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
real investigations aren't like what they show on tv. If you watch the first 48 you will see as accurate a look at a homicide investigation as the justice system will allow. I have a family member that was sbi, most cases get solved b/c ppl talk, not because of forensics.

yepppppp