Fox Chase

RJ1

Ten Pointer
Was sitting in the office yesterday bored,decided I go get a few fox hounds an hear a chase, by the time I got to the dog barn a few went to 10,by the time I had them loaded it had gone to 20.Went to the north side of the farm which lately seems to hold alot of red fox dropped the tailgate took alittle longer to jump one then I thought it would but I had one going in about 30mins,had an outstanding chase for about for 6 hours saw the fox several times.They broke out into a field and they were pulling real hard on the fox so I was able to catch half of them on one side of the field and the other half I caught about a half mile from the field on a road if I hadn't got that last pack I think they would have caught the fox in about 30 mins..Heard a great chase ,the fox lives to run again doesn't get any better than that.

Last edited:

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
You make me wish I could have heard a good race, yesterday or any time here lately. Did work a couple pups with leads and rope and training collars, yesterday. Going to take them for a spin Saturday.

rodman

Ten Pointer
Went last night with 11 young dogs. Scent conditions wasn't too great but beat sitting on couch