Nice

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Several years ago at a sportsman's show at the civic center in Florence SC they had two big bucks mounted that were locked together and standing on their feet..The owner said they were found in the woods both dead still standing on their feet and that was why he had them mounted that way.. I was kinda skeptical about that but not sure it didn't happen..

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
i just saw one of the lower tier outdoor shows where they found two locked up, one still alive.

they got them separated.

the one alive charged the dead buck and the filmers. very weird. I'll try and see if i have it saved so can provide a link.

it was outstanding unique footage

BuzzCut

Ten Pointer
I was just reading everyone's comments...thinking that it seems every year a story comes out about two buck with locked antlers found dead.

And then I read the comments about a hot lady...THAT'S when I clicked on the link. :D She's a jaw dropper! :party:

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Saw a photo several years ago where three nice bucks were locked up, dead, and floating in a shallow creek.

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Most here know that I do alot of work at power plants [mostly nuclear].
Guess what is in Mont. county,MO?
Alot of very pretty women and............
Callaway Nuclear Plant and alot very very good lands to hunt deer. I have a photo of a really good buck on some public land near there. It was taken by a close friend who works at Callaway NP year-round.
The area along the Mississippi River has big bottoms, at 25+/- miles from the river are rises in elevation up to another flat area, 25+/- more miles then another rise and flat area, 25+/- more miles and another flat area.
Similar to how the Piedmont of NC lies. And just like the Piedmont, they are great places for deer to live and grow.
I had an invite out there this fall, maybe I should go this year.

Attachments

• deermo.jpg
    deermo.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Have you guys ever been anywhere, she is hot but there are so many in Missouri [yep,I have been there many times] who make her look average.

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
omg, normal pretty girl and a very cool story about a very tragic end to two deers' lives, and the normal pretty girl is somehow supposed to be tongue in cheek what we discuss......On a hunting forum.....lol.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
omg, normal pretty girl and a very cool story about a very tragic end to two deers' lives, and the normal pretty girl is somehow supposed to be tongue in cheek what we discuss......On a hunting forum.....lol.

Beaver huntin is still huntin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk