Low Ground Hunt Club lewiston area

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I know a bunch of guys in it. I think it is well run and the area is primo. I'm not sure about the innerworkings of it or the rules, but they have a clubhouse. I do know that dues are right around 2K per year.

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It's run by Todd Brewer, I know him and a lot of the land they hunt. Two of my good friends are members. If you dont like hunting corn and hefty rules on when you can come in/out and scout or place stands then it isn't for you. Intense management rules and strictly enforced. Primo locations and good folks.

hog&deerhunter

Ten Pointer
I rhink that may be a different club. A fellow by the name of Herb G. runs the one I am talking about.

Edit: yep that is a different club. I knew a couple of folks in the club Todd runs.

Last edited:

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I rhink that may be a different club. A fellow by the name of Herb G. runs the one I am talking about.

Edit: yep that is a different club. I knew a couple of folks in the club Todd runs.

Yeah. There is another club with the same name, but Boondock and I are talking about the same club. Disregard my response to your PM.