Another computer problem/question

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Can anyone tell me why I am not able to see the pictures on my PC that are posted by people using tapatalk? I get a message that "this provider can not provide a secure connection". Anything I can do on this end?

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Can anyone tell me why I am not able to see the pictures on my PC that are posted by people using tapatalk? I get a message that "this provider can not provide a secure connection". Anything I can do on this end?
You still using a 'puter powered by a flux capacitor? ;)

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
You guys are just too nice. I just watched a Mike Wallace interview with Don Rickels and either of you could have been a good substitute. LOL.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
images

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

ok,,,on to serious attempts to answer,,,,,,,,,,which picture/post?

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
First one I remember was the "interesting find at work" thread, then either Zombie's pictures of his swan and lastly, the "neighbor's dam" thread pictures.
And yes....... my printer won't work much any more as well. It must need a new chisel.