District 9 hearing Clyde

GTO ONE

Eight Pointer
Maybe we should outlaw non-hunting keyboard commandos too. The game wardens I know don't give a damn WHY you have the corn out, if they find you shooting one of their birds over it they will fry you, and candidly I hope they do.

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
But you can put out corn for other animals during that time and claim the corn is for deer or coon.

If a game warden finds corn in the woods during turkey season there is nothing illegal about that.

As long as no one is turkey hunting that property

Frostcat

Twelve Pointer
I was at the district 9 meeting and there were several that brought up a fall season. I did not hear anything about baiting. But then my hearing ain't the best any more.:D I would like to see a short season the week before Thanksgiving, say three to five days.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
I was at the district 9 meeting and there were several that brought up a fall season. I did not hear anything about baiting. But then my hearing ain't the best any more.:D I would like to see a short season the week before Thanksgiving, say three to five days.

IIRC one person did complain about turkeys eating all his deer corn and wanted a hen season.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
IIRC one person did complain about turkeys eating all his deer corn and wanted a hen season.

"IIRC"?? :confused:

Now it's "IIRC"!! :rolleyes:

In post #3 you stated
A season that would allow them shoot beardless hens.

Someone complained there were too many turkeys eating the corn he was putting out for deer.

And now it's IIRC! LOL:p

Admit it Goog!! You didn't know a fellow member was there!!

Last edited: