Good deals on trail cameras?

golfer

Four Pointer
Anyone finding any good end of the season deals on trail cameras off the internet? If so, share the link. Thank you.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Midway has had for some time the Browning Strike Force for $99, its a pretty good cam for that price.

Last edited:

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Keep your eye on midway USA . I just ordered a couple browning strike forces for 79 a piece.

I'm a big midway fan, good prices and fast shipping and great customer service

bigbkhnter

Tractor supply had some wild game innovations on sale. For 54.00. Comes with with field viewer as well. Regular price was 139$ I believe

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Mine came in today. Set up. Did movie and still. Not bad for price. Video was very clear

deerhunter28

Ten Pointer
I ordered 6.
4 for NC.
2 for the Midwest.
All 6 came in today.
Thank you to the guy that post these.
I will report back once I tried them in the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I got mine a couple of days ago. I've had the same model camera since 2013 and it's a good food plot camera.
Manufacture date of this new camera is 6/2013. 2 months older than my other camera😄

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
I had already ordered 2 other cameras before I saw these at a rock bottom price. I have ordered 6 since Christmas. Guess I need to slow down. I am covering about a 40 acre area where I hunt. The more cameras I put out, the more spots I see to put more out. Right now I need/want 2 more....

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Pulled my card today after 3 days on a hog we killed sat. Put on video mode. Was pretty please for $27

para4514

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Mode is how you will change settings, and format is how you will clear your cards and format each card for your camera.

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Mode is where you decide pics or movie. How many, time delay and time duration of video.

Format. I not sure what all that means. I just leave it alone.

Does anyone know if these record sound? I thought I read it somewhere they do, but I videoed for three days and no sound. Didn't know if I did something wrong.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Mine came loose in a box with a bundled strap, it was a Primos box and was quite a bit bigger than the camera.
I have another brown one just like the grey one so I didn't need the instructions. The slow shutter speed dictates where you will want to place them, cross trails won't be good but food plots and open trails facing head-on to the trail will be fine.
I used mine at our cabin for a couple of years as a security camera before putting it into service as a game camera, it's never missed a beat.

Last edited: