2017 Dixie Deer Classic - Raleigh March 3-5

bricks

Who is going this year? www.dixiedeerclassic.org - looks like it will be another good show. Waddell an Bracket are pretty fun to be around. I also saw they finally expanded the show into a 4th building with 40 new exhibitors. Maybe get to see some new stuff this year...

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Ill be there getting scored if Voodoo is back from the Taxidermist in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM270

Ten Pointer
Plan on being there Saturday first time ever going. Got to see how the wife feels with being a few weeks pregnant though

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I can only go on Sunday due to travel. I'll go but it's becoming a lot like the State Fair - same vendors in the same locations year after year.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I went to the fishing expo the other day and that got me out of the itch to go to the classic.

FowlHunter09

Four Pointer
I don't know if any of you guys have time but the Great American Outdoor show starts tomorrow threw the 12th in Harrisburg PA. I'm working a vender here this weekend. Drove down from NC yesterday

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Anybody know why there are close to a hundred bass boat trailers all in new condition in the vacant lot alongside Dawson St and Mt Luther King blvd in downtown Raleigh today (2/3)? If I'd have gone by it twice, I'd have snapped a picture. I can't imagine it's overstock.

agreenchix. Good question!!!

I notice Friday is $6 though. I'll go in Friday, get stamped, and be free the rest of the weekend.

Last edited:

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Anybody know why there are close to a hundred bass boat trailers all in new condition in the vacant lot alongside Dawson St and Mt Luther King blvd in downtown Raleigh today (2/3)? If I'd have gone by it twice, I'd have snapped a picture. I can't imagine it's overstock.

agreenchix. Good question!!!

I notice Friday is $6 though. I'll go in Friday, get stamped, and be free the rest of the weekend.

Boat show at the Convention Center.

bricks

I can only go on Sunday due to travel. I'll go but it's becoming a lot like the State Fair - same vendors in the same locations year after year.

They added a whole new building this year with Dock Dogs jumping competition and about 50 new vendors. About time they started growing it....

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
6 bucks on Friday is if your military a kid or a senior citizen...... New building? Hasn't it been 4 buildings for a number of years? If I can get off from work ill be there.

blackheel

Twelve Pointer
We will be there with our booth Carolina Cords in the same spot! Expo Building (where they score the deer heads) booth V10. Look forward to seeing y'all!

Last edited: