Lost a good one

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
My dad. Hell of a man. Don't know what else to say right now. We will miss him something terrible. He taught me hunting and fishing. Has a started bird dog ready to be picked up - he never got to shoot a bird over him. His current Brittany, "Buck", was my uncles. Uncle died before he ever shot a bird over that dog, and that's how dad ended up with him.

Hunting and fishing will never be the same.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
Enjoy the memories. Sorry for you families loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Sorry you lost your Dad; mine went a bit over four years ago and the pain is still there. Will pray for your family and their peace.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm very sorry for your loss, prayers sent for comfort.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family in this trying time.

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I am sure he was proud of you like you were of him. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Those are tough waves to swim through buddy, I know, but they'll get a little shorter and farther apart in time. Keep your family close, celebrate his life, and keep bringing back the many great memories. They're the only things I've found that made it bearable....

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
We're all on this earth for only a short time. I lost my dad over ten years ago, and at times, when I stumble across something he made; I still shed a tear. But then, after pausing to remember all the fishing trips, woodworking projects, squirrel hunts, etc., my smile quickly returns. There will always be a hole in your heart, but no one can take the memories away from you