Another trail cam deal

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
^ Thanks for posting this, Bushnell cams have worked good for me, I'll have to get another one.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have a couple of this exact camera, it's really fast and takes good pictures.
The transition time between dusk and dark does sometimes give it problems and it occasionally takes erroneous pictures of nothing if it's windy and there's lots of movement.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
I have the older style 12mp Essential Trophy Cams and the 6mp version as well. They take great pictures and will get pictures that my Cuddeback E3's miss. My only complaint in two years of using them is that they take a ton of pictures on windy or cloudy days and I can't seem to get them adjusted right to not do it. But they don't miss any animal that walks in front of them. Have even got quite a few hawk pictures flying by.

IMO, the Trophy Cam Essentials are better than and outlast the higher priced Bushnells. I've had the Trophy Cam HD MAX, 2 of the Trophy Cam HD Aggressor and one of the Trophy Cam HD Bone Collector cams and they have all quit working. The HD Max lasted about two weeks and is on it's way to Bushnell now. If I buy Bushnell Cams in the future it will be the Essential cams.

Last edited: