Back to normal

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They worked for this one tonight. I thought it may be a bust.

I hadn't said anything but a couple weeks ago Bat pissed me off bad when I went down to Eggman's. Since he has been "mature" he has never let me down. I can count on him to hunt hard and always do his best. Of course I took him somewhere when I wanted him to really show out and he looked like a fool. After a couple drops of not finding anything he just decided not to hardly hunt. Completely not like him. I wanted to choke him but I didn't, Rampage saved that night from being a bust.

Tonight he was back to his old self. They had hunted all over this property completely separate from each other and I was just about to give it up. Rampage had made a big round one way and had checked back and went behind me. Bat had been out another way and and had worked his way back and was coming in actually the way rampage had right in his old tracks. I wasn't real happy about that but I can't count the times he has don that and treed coons behind him, his nose is just that much colder or better. He didn't disappoint me tonight, he did it again.
Vid
https://youtu.be/H1-7usEyQ5U

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Bat is just testing you to see if you trust him. LOL. You sure are having fun is all I can say.