Members that are Real Estate Brokers?

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
I'm currently in Pre Licensing. Have a few questions if any Active NC Brokers are willing to pm me I'd appreciate it.
Thank You

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
I start the course the beginning of April. How do you like it so far?

Its rough! ALOT of information to take in a very short amount of time IMO. But I enjoy it so far! Who are your taking you course thru?

Last edited:

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Superior School of Real Estate in Charlotte. I figured it would be a lot of info to take in especially working my regular job 8-5

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Superior School of Real Estate in Charlotte. I figured it would be a lot of info to take in especially working my regular job 8-5

That's the school I'm in, I'd highly refer anyone to them! My instructor is awesome! They really put on a good course and have one of the highest success rates.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
I first got my Brokers license in 1986 when with Deere, didn't keep it up but it was useful for my own purposes...I went back and got it again about 3 years ago and jumped in, I love it and so far and am making a good living...This year, I have 10 properties under contract, all land, over 1 million worth, so it can be done if you know how to advertise, market and sell...

Feel free to pm or even call, I'm busy as heck so leave a message if I don't answer right off and I'll call when I get a chance...

My cell is 336-953-1852

Last edited:

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Are you sure you wanted that cell phone number public? CRC may send you some buddy texts.

It's out there anyway, I have over 40 listings so it's on every sign I have as well as all the websites...Heck, all you guys are a bunch of rednecks, that's who I talk to everyday!!! :)

willch

Twelve Pointer
Selling for 17 years, things have been improving over the past 18 months in general so now may be a good time for you to get in.. If you need anything I'll be glad to answer what I can.