Eagle Scout gift ideas

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well I guess any sense of humor was thrown out with the other rule changes, SMH!!!!!

Nope. But insults that have been thrown out in this thread are uncalled for. If your third cousin, twice removed, lived a lifestyle you didn't approve of, would it be okay with you for others to toss a blanket over the entire family and smear the entire clan? And yes, I do take the insults on a more personal level. My son is an Eagle Scout and I am in my 17th year as a Scout leader. I know where we were and can see where BSA is headed. Do not agree or like the changes, but as said in an earlier reply, at the local level the impacts are minimal.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Didn't see where anyone insulted anyone but I deleted my posts as thry were just a commentary on where that organization is headed,,,,,

Last edited:

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Didn't see where anyone insulted anyone but I deleted my posts as thry were just a commentary on where that organization is headed,,,,,

Apparently I interpreted some statements in a manner that was unintended. If so, my apologies.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I'm more insulted about the current direction the BSA is headed than anything I've ever heard said about them.

<>< Fish