Blaze pink the latest trend in hunting clothing

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'd sport it in a heartbeat. My wife says I look handsome in pink.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Pink is the best color in construction staking. You can see it where others blend in. Id be all for it

Boojum

Ten Pointer
Can people wearing pink hunting clothes pee behind the same tree as people wearing orange? :D

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
The General Assembly would have to legalize it but I doubt they would do it unless the WRC asked them to.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
I think it's a good idea. My wife said pink hunting clothes would appeal to her much more-she's not a hunter and I'd do anything to get her into it. It stands out even better than orange does IMO

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm fine with pink, but I hope it stops there. Visibility is only half of the safety value of blaze orange. Identification is important too. A hunter may react differently to blaze orange than bright blue in a hunting setting. If any neon color were allowed I think it would reduce its effectiveness.

DJinNC

Banned
Pink works great on arrows. I'd wear it if I know there are others in the woods. Stands out a lot better than orange in the fall.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
don't matter....you could put 100 blinking led lights on and there's still that one idiot that will shoot somebody by ''accident''......happens every year...