brother-in-law

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
we would appreciate it if folks would keep my brother-in-law and his family in their prayers/thoughts,,,,,,

he half beat cancer but it came back with a vengeance,,,,,,,took over his body except heart and brain,,,,,,docs and hospice don't give him long,,,,,,,,,

Viet Nam (Agent Orange) trying to claim yet another Brother,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Prayers out. I have a friend down the road that Agent Orange has handed a raw deal. He is about blind and his health is poor.

Sent from my VK410 using Tapatalk

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Prayers for your brother-in-law and all the family John. I lost my first cousin and best bud to Agent Orange in May and it has been a tough pill to swallow.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My brother in law is one of those fellows who if you happen to be having car trouble he'd drive the three hours to fix it for you without you even asking,,,,

When he came back from Vietnam he kept my wife, his baby sister, in a car- they weren't new by a long shot and sure weren't fancy but they kept her able to work and such

He's been like a brother to me for the 35 years I have known him,,,,

He's fighting the end hard

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
been a long night

he passed ythis morning,,,,,,,he suffers no more and is with others of our family at Home,,,,,,,

thanks all for your thoughts and prayers,,,,,,,

keep other Viet Nam vets (well all vets) in your prayers,,,they suffer things that they mostly don't let on,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry for the passing of your family member. Hope knowing he no longer suffers and is at Home provides some comfort to you and the rest of his family.