What is the latest month you have seen or got a picture of a spotted fawn?

hog&deerhunter

Ten Pointer
What is the latest month you have seen or got a picture of a spotted fawn? Picture

I finally pulled a camera this weekend and got multiple pictures of a spotted fawn in mid December. Yeah I know deer can breed year round, or so I am told but this seemed crazy to actually get a picture of a spotted fawn 2 weeks before Christmas.

Last edited:

ncturkeyhunter

Saw one the first week of Muzzloader season in Stokes. That was a few years ago.

Boojum

Ten Pointer
Mid-October is the latest I've ever seen one, and that's only a couple over several decades.

redbow

Ten Pointer
I posted a couple of weeks ago about seeing a spotted fawn in early Feb. Your pictures confirm I was not seeing things. The one I saw was a young, recently born fawn. Maybe the deer are starting to breed year round more frequently now.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
March 17th. It weighed about 25lbs. It was ran over and I had to move it because it was in my parents driveway. I remember the date because it was my birthday.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I had one on trail cam in mid November this year. I had pics of the Doe and was thinking she was a hoss. Kinda explained the huge Doe when I saw the fawn.

Gilly

Ten Pointer
I had a spotted fawn on camera in November this year. The mother was a yearling as she was barely bigger than some of the earlier born fawns.

Last edited:

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I thought mine was late in mid October. THis one wasn't to old at the time I got his picture. Only picture I got of him.

britlab64

Six Pointer
I lost all my pics recently
But I posted here couple years ago
Had a spotted fawn day after Thanksgiving

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk