Rifle Package

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I think all y'all that love the accutrigger are crazy. I can see how it would be helpful, but I hate them with a passion.

I'll grant you there is no "grey" area you with love them or hate them. Personally I like them, after a brief adjustment period to get used to the blade take-up they're just as good as majority of the aftermarket 1-5lb triggers I've felt on other rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
A savage rifle is full of value. I dont think any gunmaker has matched the value. There are some that can nit-pick certain areas and claim they make a better bolt, or trigger, or stock, or whatever....but i have not seen any other rifle maker that puts out the entire package for near the price.

Im not claiming them to be fine, best, elite....any of those words. I will claim them to be perfectly functional and a heck of a value.

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
A savage rifle is full of value. I dont think any gunmaker has matched the value. There are some that can nit-pick certain areas and claim they make a better bolt, or trigger, or stock, or whatever....but i have not seen any other rifle maker that puts out the entire package for near the price.

Im not claiming them to be fine, best, elite....any of those words. I will claim them to be perfectly functional and a heck of a value.

I have had Savages a really liked them but for the price the Berega B14 is hands down the nicest rifle I have ever shot.