Harris tourney

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Anyone hear about te tourney at Harris? 5 fish 41lb bag. That's one heck of a haul

Didn't know if it was legit or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
to puts that in perspective the elite pros just fished the big O.

Only two, 30 lb (five fish) bags were weighed in in 4 days of the 100 best tourney guys in the world fishing on supposedly one of the nations best trophy lakes.

to put a local perspective on it Dennis Reedy weighed in 10 fish bags on both jordan and harris that almost averaged as much weight as this huge catch.

point is jordan and harris are death on bigguns in march.

That is one special catch for sure.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Huge sacks of crappie at some recent tourneys on Harris and Jordan as well. Many of the crappie guys reported catching multiple bass over 5lbs. and a couple 10's! It is scary how many big largemouth getting caught!!

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Wow.... most people won't go their lifetime and catch 5 9lb+ largemouth! To do that on tournament day in NC is very impressive, I hope it's legit.

Bruiser

Old Mossy Horns
What????...

I've never had an interest in Bass fishing/tournaments etc etc. I was wondering if the bass were released back into the lake after weigh in?!?

I fish trout/flounder/drum and striper tournaments and our catch hits the frying pan after weigh in!:)

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I sure would like to see that gopro video of that day on the water.

the number of giants they caught is incredible. To do it two weeks in a row is just unheard of ANYWHERE in the USA.

the CA delta, pickwick okeechobee, clear lake, etc etc. no big fish place is giving them up like harris has the last two weekends.

second place at 33 lbs will win just about anywhere any day.

Congratulations to them.