Quick question falls lake/Jordan gamelands

Joe111

Are there archery only sections or time periods at either of these? I see gun seasons listed in the digest but can't find anything about archery only. Thanks

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
For the actual archery seasons, should I assume that anytime eastern nc is open for archery, it is also open at these game lands?
Better check those maps because I think some of Jordan and some of Falls are in the central region? Anyone else think this is the case?

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
For the actual archery seasons, should I assume that anytime eastern nc is open for archery, it is also open at these game lands?

As already mentioned by Part-time hunter, both the Falls and Jordan game lands straddle two different hunting regions. For Butner-Falls game land, the portion in Wake is in the eastern deer season and the Durham and Granville are in the central deer season. For Jordan, the portion in Wake is in the eastern deer season and the portion in Chatham is in the central deer season. You can see the county lines on the interactive map.

You can view the seasons on the WRC website. Here are last year's seasons which is in the Regulations Digest.
http://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0/Regs/Documents/Deer-Seasons.pdf

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
As already mentioned by Part-time hunter, both the Falls and Jordan game lands straddle two different hunting regions. For Butner-Falls game land, the portion in Wake is in the eastern deer season and the Durham and Granville are in the central deer season. For Jordan, the portion in Wake is in the eastern deer season and the portion in Chatham is in the central deer season. You can see the county lines on the interactive map.

You can view the seasons on the WRC website. Here are last year's seasons which is in the Regulations Digest.
http://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0/Regs/Documents/Deer-Seasons.pdf

Thanks for the details Homebrewale. I was pretty sure some of Butner/Falls was in Durham County but not about the Chatham County part of Jordan.