Anybody make they're own calls?

buckman84

Eight Pointer
Wondering if anybody here turns they're own pots, make any box or scratch calls. Just intrested to see what people are coming up with.

georgeeebuck

Ten Pointer
I made 5 box calls & 8 scratch call this year ,have given most of them to people who said they would take them hunting.I also rebuilt a bunch of mouth calls using a latex glove and duct tape.

Brad_Colvin

Eight Pointer
I have made a couple of crude tube calls out of pvc or pill bottles. I would love to make my own calls but I have zero woodworking skills. I make my own turkey shells though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
My friend does here locally. I use them and they are great quality calls. http://www.roostem.com/

I just went to that site to pick up a new box call but when I clicked on the product it would not add to my Cart. I tried firefox and IE so I am not sure its a browser issue. Anyway, I will call them and order, thanks for the tip, but you may want to let your buddy know the Website is a little quirky, would hate for him to lose sales because of that ( the issue could be on my end I suppose). Thanks for the tip, I like to buy NC or local if possible.

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
I just went to that site to pick up a new box call but when I clicked on the product it would not add to my Cart. I tried firefox and IE so I am not sure its a browser issue. Anyway, I will call them and order, thanks for the tip, but you may want to let your buddy know the Website is a little quirky, would hate for him to lose sales because of that ( the issue could be on my end I suppose). Thanks for the tip, I like to buy NC or local if possible.

Www.roostemgamecalls.com

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Thanks guys, that site works, just ordered the Wenge-Cedar Box call. Cant wait to give it a try in a few weeks.

Last edited: