You have any birds!!

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
If that gobbler is around opening day I'd shoot him and hopefully have the window replaced before my wife got home.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
If that gobbler is around opening day I'd shoot him and hopefully have the window replaced before my wife got home.

As occupied as that ol boy is you might be able to get the window up save a hard look when the wife gets home LOL

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have a neighbor down the road whom also goes to church with me. He is 88 years old and still turkey hunts. He has turkeys like that around his house near the Little River during the season and yes he shot 1 of them out the back door here in Harnett county several years ago.

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not much for hunting out of a blind, but with one that spacious and furnished, I may just have to give that one a try!

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Just shew them off the porch...sweep off the droppings...peep out the window opening day see where they at....have camo on..gun loaded...be careful...mighty close shot.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
When I lived in MN, I got up one Sunday AM to someone knocking on the front door. Was a tom pecking at his reflection.