A Good Man

Edgehunter

Twelve Pointer
Lost my Dad...he went peacefully in his sleep Saturday morning...really my step Dad..but the only Dad I had..
For 39years he helped my mom raise 3 kids..
He taught us so much about the outdoors, camping..hunting..fishing..life lessons and more... So many memories of all the good times we had... Me and my brother probably would have never known Deer hunting if it wasn't for him.. He made us the men we are..and the Woman my sister is today..
Opening day of Trout season is going to be really hard.. We might have missed a few through the years, but always made up for it... I know I'll be there this year without him..but he'll be somewhere up stream... Watching..waiting for daylight..
Dad..your gonna be missed dearly..
Gonna be hard without you..

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good Dads are always missed..........never forgotten!

You can see their reflection in their family's lives forever.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Very sorry for your loss, it sounds like you were truly blessed with a wonderful relationship.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
So sorry to hear that. Sounds like you summed him up pretty well...."a good man". Prayers for you and your family.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry to hear it.

... You go trout fishing ... i bet that you'll know that he's there with you.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Very sorry to hear about your father. Its without a doubt one of the hardest things you'll ever go through. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.