Anyone looking FOR a new boat?

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Looks like something that Willie from Duck Dynasty would show up rowing... and does have lots of cup holders...

chevync20

Twelve Pointer
I saw it this morning and had a good laugh, so I thought I would share. Did anyone catch the part about it leaking slightly? Sorry if this is a member on here, but too funny not to share.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Looks like something that Willie from Duck Dynasty would show up rowing... and does have lots of cup holders...

You're absolutely right about that. I can see it now...Jase and Si helping John Luke with a wood shop project.

I was sold when I saw the cup holders. Don't know what you guys are thinking but it looks seaworthy to me. What's a leak or two in a boat anyways?

I got a nice 25hp that would push it fine. Probably like that fair ride tilt-a-whirl. Let me know who ends up with it and i'll make you a deal.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Paint that thing up and make a large planter at someone's beach house........price is now 350.....palm trees not included.....It has Gilligan written all over it too me!!

They sell scrap metal in Carrboro and call it art......this runs along the same lines

Last edited:

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
It is a pubic school and wood shop.....

What would you expect?

No much I guess....

:rolleyes:

http://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/fresh-wood-student-woodworking-competition-winners

Check out the first two items from the Lutz boys from CRHS in Hillsborough.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
I will stick to mine..

46d7572360f3d2cbe683de948b0f7f6a.jpg