Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back - READ THIS!

Default Welcome Back - READ THIS!

The waterfowl forum has been reopened; however after much discussion the admin staff is all in complete agreement on a few changes.

The junk that went on here during the season will not be tolerated. Flaming and personal attacks will result in immediate banning, no questions asked. Debate is fine, but once it gets personal your done.

For example if a person comes on here looking for spots to hunt, simply ignore the post. If you decide to jump on the person or bellyache about "cyberscouting" you will be banned.

Any arguments/issues brought here form other sites, will also get you a permanent vacation.

This was the most moderated forum we have, and there is no excuse for it, and if that is the direction it heads again, this forum will be deleted.

I am unable to spend much time on here during the day, but all the admins are in agreement on how this forum will be handled, and each of us will do what needs to be done.

So with all the negative stuff out of the way, welcome back and lets get this forum going again.
    Avery Creek Retrievers
    www.averycreek.net

http://www.nchuntandfish.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1259612932

‎"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Thanks AC! I noticed my post on resident geese was deleted. Is that a topic that we can discuss or should we leave it alone?

Good to see you back. How's the training coming along?
    Last edited by Crash; 04-16-2010 at 01:14 PM.
    Although 65% of North Carolina citizens opposed hunting on Sunday, citizens of the state overwhelmingly approved (81%) of hunting overall.
    Southern Christian Conservative - Bitterly clinging to guns and religion.

I'd like to echo Avery Creek's comments. If you are involved in feuds or have a hard time controlling your temper, this is probably not the forum for you.

Post here at your own risk.

Now...lets stack some quacks!
    Dont lie about a deer you didnt kill!!!

Sure am glad to see it back up and running. I hope we can all act like grown men this time around and use the forum like intended. I've learned alot from this section and look forward to learning lots more and having a place to brag about all my kills next season.....if I get any.lol Lets get along this time guys and enjoy the sport the way it's meant to be enjoyed.

Brad

oky doky, and i second what fowlplay'n said
    1 Timothy 4:12-"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in more?

Yes SIRS!

and thanks,,,,,
    ,,,,sent using Jedi Mind Tricks,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, conservational, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to "defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic........so help me God"

stumpjumper

Alrighty then!!

Nice to have the place back

STUMP

Yippie! its back!
    Thanks for the reopen.
    If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con' what is the opposite of 'progress'?
    ~Paul Harvey

Ten Pointer

din't know it was closed, i just figured no one had anything to say after season went out lol