My homemade mower

Splash1

I bought a old snapper Comet 4 years ago for $50, runs great and I've mowing my food plot and making new trails with it. But I had worn out the front end and couldn't go everywhere I wanted to on it, it'll cut most anything but just wouldn't go where I wanted. So, I bought a 1 7/8" coupling and a 30" piece of 2 1/2" tubing and did a little welding, now look what I have! Works great!

006-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Pretty sweet!!! I've seen a few older riding mowers mounted on old bush hogs that were pretty neat, but that right there is pretty cool!!

Splash1

I'm surprised no one has asked about the fishing pole mounted on the front of the 4 wheeler! Take a guess

kyle7630

Twelve Pointer
That's pretty nifty, and the paint is camo is cool too. Did you just take the drive belt off or did you have to do something else to keep the wheels from turning?

justin grimes

Ten Pointer
Thats nice. When I was younger a buddy of mine and myself did the same thing. We cut out the front of the deck so the tall grass and saplings wouldnt just lay over. I asked him where it was the other day and he told me it caught on fire while cutting a shooting lane last summer.

NC 270

Eight Pointer
It would be a simple task to extend a wiring harness along the tongue to a kill switch mounted on the four wheelers handlebars. Use a quick connect fitting at the rear of four wheeler so you can unplug it when you disconnect the mower.