I was cutting this guys hair the other day,

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
But not before he decided to shoot a scrub on Sunday with a crossbow over bait in front of dogs...

spoonriver

Floyd the Barber
before going to track it he had a phone call from his friend Nick who uses lighted nocks, Nick said that he would

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
heh, heh, heh. the guy that got the haircut thought he had redeemed himself but when he found the deer it was just a doe. AND, it seems now there's a question of whether or not it's yours or his doe....since you say he beat you to it. were you trespassing? was he trespassing? just what in the world is going on here? :D

Haha oh, my reply was to two posts prior so I edited it saying dbcooper beat me to it meaning the post lol

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
realized just how glad he is that he doesn't know any of these guys or hunt close to them so he..........

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
....God....or Obama....not sure which but then he went outside to his archery range and proceeded to shoot his recurve. He could not hit a hog in the arse with a frying pan all of a sudden so he......

dixie.tom

Twelve Pointer
only to find out that NCHF Chapel was going to pray for him because he was not a "REAL" deer hunter, then he decided he needed to....

rem1148

Had to pee,so I`m still holding this da!! light. For cryin out loud. Now he`s got to

Last edited:

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Going to buy a western sammich but nobody knows what one is or how much it would cost to make one so instead of being upset at the proposed changes to deer hunting he...

Last edited:

spoonriver

Floyd the Barber
make the shot, but as he is squeezing the trigger he notices a half naked man running across the field. Low and behold he recognizes the guys face from the summer get together and its.......

Yella

He is the next choice for TURDHEAD of the week but suddenly he thinks twice before he.....