"Red Wolf" restoration scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

landowner rights

Even more interesting to me would be how the Usfws service views the value of the publics trust. In my opinion, they don't care if they are trusted and don't mind lying and hiding what they do.

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
At the rate that the "wolf people" for the USFWS are vacating the program, who the heck is gonna run it IF they are foolish enough to continue this atrocity going forward. The "top wolf" is gone from the USFWS, biologists are abandoning and relocating, enforcement is "downsizing" and the DOI is leaning to abandonment. Boy, Kim and Corneilia are gonna have their hands full......:wave:

Carolinaguy

Six Pointer
At the rate that the "wolf people" for the USFWS are vacating the program, who the heck is gonna run it IF they are foolish enough to continue this atrocity going forward. The "top wolf" is gone from the USFWS, biologists are abandoning and relocating, enforcement is "downsizing" and the DOI is leaning to abandonment. Boy, Kim and Corneilia are gonna have their hands full......:wave:

...of cash. They're raising money for a dead program. Where will those proceeds go?

Jett

Ten Pointer
$2,000 Reward

SD Card Reward hits the Front Page!!

f5fe233e28366dfbdf06bd9446a8517d.jpg

The $1,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of this thief is being put up by Mr. Bobby Doe. Mr. Doe manages a very large tract of land in Hyde Co. Mr. Doe may be reached at (252) 943-2528.

I have also decided to contribute $1,000 to this reward. So now we are at $2,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of this thief.

Last edited:

landowner rights

Let's shake the bushes a little. Maybe we can get some donations much like on the past criminal activity.

I'm sure the trespasser would like to explain himself.
What if he was just innocently searching for heartworm medicine.

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Hey Carolinaguy are you planning to keep that up to date with info and what not? Or just a link to here as spite?

Just curious before I go sharing it with firends.

Carolinaguy

Six Pointer
Hey Carolinaguy are you planning to keep that up to date with info and what not? Or just a link to here as spite?

Just curious before I go sharing it with firends.

Yes. Since being banned from their page I haven't been able to present any opposing opinion to their rhetoic. I plan on using this to respond to the articles they post. We'll see how that goes. I also want to expose the business model these "non-profits" are using. Any help on that front would be greatly appreciated.

BR549

Twelve Pointer
Yes. Since being banned from their page I haven't been able to present any opposing opinion to their rhetoic. I plan on using this to respond to the articles they post. We'll see how that goes. I also want to expose the business model these "non-profits" are using. Any help on that front would be greatly appreciated.

Start Here -

The Plan:

Scott Pruitt is Oklahoma's attorney general and he's fed up with Big Green's outrageously destructive sue-and-settle attacks using endangered species as a weapon to obliterate America's burgeoning oil and gas production.

Pruitt was so fed up that on March 17 he and a coalition of energy groups filed a pioneering lawsuit – The State of Oklahoma et al. v. U.S. Department of the Interior – for collusion in violating federal law.

“Sue and settle” is the polite way to say that federal agency greenies invite old friends in Big Green groups to sue the agency so they can jointly select a species in, for example, oil and gas country, and go to court to “force” it to be listed as “endangered” or “threatened” so its range can be declared untouchable “critical habitat,” which stops production there.

The Revenue:

https://www.citizenaudit.org/562047428/

Last edited:

landowner rights

Interesting read here;
http://qz.com/418272/superwolves-ne...-the-hybrid-species-evolving-before-our-eyes/
Maybe the USFWS can just declare victory and move on

"Hybridization is one of the overlooked but clearly very, very important causes of species’ going extinct,” says Stuart Pimm, professor of conservation ecology at Duke University. “Hybridization is a major problem. It comes from our moving species around, it comes from our changing habitat.”

Introducing a non-native invasive species outside of its historic range rings a bell!

BR549

Twelve Pointer
Primm is one of the very honest acedemia members. Brings hope! Hope others can tell the truth much like he has no issue doing!

Question has the RWC ever acknowledged the 64 illegal releases? I mean with them being the ones charged with educating the public about the red wolf program and with 21k facebook followers they deserve to know the truth to this most significant fact.

Last edited:

BR549

Twelve Pointer
Likes have stalled at 21K, Fundraising going stale, Wolf-nanny MIA, For profit Captive Howling halted, $1K Private Sandy Ridge Donor Tours ceased, RWC settlement 10 letter ruled, alleged violation of the Endangered Species Act (buying endangered species) and it just seems to go on from there.

odie408

Ten Pointer
Hey Carolinaguy, with Wolf-nanny MIA maybe you can post there now.LOL Boy I bet RWC, DOW and AWI are second guessing there actions now.

landowner rights

I'm so glad the wolfers pulled their power moves and outlawed coyote hunting in our 5 county area.

Jett

Ten Pointer
Me too, that's what caused all the research into their program that exposed all the corruption and mismanagement.

Yes, maybe, but not for me. It was when USFWS Red Wolf Coordinator David Rabon ignored my meeting requests as the wildlife on my farm was decimated by a program he supposedly managed...arrogance.

odie408

Ten Pointer
Yes, maybe, but not for me. It was when USFWS Red Wolf Coordinator David Rabon ignored my meeting requests as the wildlife on my farm was decimated by a program he supposedly managed...arrogance.

Mismanaged would be more like it! But thank you Jett for getting the ball rolling, it rolled like a steam roller.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
How can that pic be real if their argument was based on the fact that Red Wolves won't affect deer numbers?

:mad:

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
"If you can get pictures, you can put a scope on him.."

Can't remember the general that said this about Bin Laden, but the same applies here. Put that permit to use!

Jett

Ten Pointer
Lightened the picture. Notice the blood on the fawn's shoulder.

attachment.php

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433980820.838791.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.