Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Waterfowl - 2014/2015 Kill Pics

Knocked out a limit of woodies and a honker this morning.

Way to go PWR-WGN!!

I managed to scratch out a hen woody and drake hooded merganser floating a local creek this morning.

Still sitting in the swamp. Ducks steady coming in this morning. Just killed a hen mallard.

bluecord

Closing day hunt shot one, missed one, had a few give me the sneak and had the GW knock 9 of my decoy spread right when I was about to pull the trigger. What are the odds of that? Wish she would have waited 5 seconds before checking me, but thats just the way this year has gone for me haha. All in all it was a rough year but I am grateful for the birds I shot and the time I got to spend out there. Still might go out and knock down some Honkers to get my dog on some more birds. Time to prepare for next season, I hope everyone had a great year!!!!

We had a rough day. We had to delay our launch due to pouring rains. Finally made it out into the sound and had problems getting decoys set in 30+ mph winds and heavy rain. Finally got set up and it was on. We knocked down several but with the wind we lost a few cripples. We ended up with 5 bluebills, 4 buffleheads, and a scoter. The action ended as quick as it began and we were back at the ramp around noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son with his first limit.

Although 65% of North Carolina citizens opposed hunting on Sunday, citizens of the state overwhelmingly approved (81%) of hunting overall.
    Southern Christian Conservative - Bitterly clinging to guns and religion.