Prayer Request

spittinfire

Six Pointer
I rarely ask for prayer from people I don't know personally but I have reached the point where I will take any and all assistance I can get.

I would like to ask for prayer for myself, for my wife and for our marriage. We are both committed and not looking to duck and run but due to a number of things that I would rather not go into right now, we are in a rough spot. Please pray for us, those around us and that this season would pass. For myself, I need wisdom in best supporting my wife and nurturing our relationship through this.

Thanks guys.

spittinfire

Six Pointer
Thanks guys. I know it's not going to be easy but we both seem to want to same things so being on the same page gives me a lot of hope.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
you got it - and have weather rough, ever so rough, storms in our marriage as well,,,you can make it through the other side

spittinfire

Six Pointer
Guys, I can't thank you enough for all the prayers. I would ask that you all please continue to pray for myself and my wife. We are far from through this and I know we need all the help we can get.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
keeping you on the prayer list buddy..you're seeking the absolute best help from the best source that you could hope for..it'll work out for good for the ones that love the Lord, we are made that promise.

spittinfire

Six Pointer
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We have a lot of things to work on but as of now we’ve both involved and applying effort so there is hope. Right now I am trusting that God has something he wants me to learn in my current situation. Right now I’m praying that I can learn quickly and that we can move through this difficult time.

spittinfire

Six Pointer
I cannot thank you all enough for the prayers. I thought I would let everyone know that we are doing much better then just a few months ago and I can honestly see God working in myself, my wife and both of our families.