Looking for Outer banks charter and Rental home recommendations

bowman

Spike
Have scheduled a vacation for May 21 through 28. I have some family coming in from Wyoming and Texas for the week, we will be renting a house somewhere in the Outer banks. I would like to book a day charter for deep sea fishing also.
Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bowman

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Qualifier was great last year....May 31st
We did well on the tuna and stopped for cobia on the way back in...
Bigeye tuna bite should be good around then. And the yellowfin should be chewing good.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Bigeye will def be there...we ended up 5/5 last year

189lb bigeye
219lb bigeye
2 yellowfin
1 gaffer mahi

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I like to stay at South Nags Head because it is kinda away from the main crowds but not to far away if you go out to eat or what not, we use obxcola for rentals alot and they have a few that are dog friendly cause we take mutts. Outersbanks pier is in South Nags and they have decent bar/food and fishing from pier.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Bigeye will def be there...we ended up 5/5 last year

189lb bigeye
219lb bigeye
2 yellowfin
1 gaffer mahi

That was a good day on the troll!!!
We killed the chicken yellows up to 35# but only got one bigeye to the gaff. 114#
Then we came in for cobes

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
That was a good day on the troll!!!
We killed the chicken yellows up to 35# but only got one bigeye to the gaff. 114#
Then we came in for cobes

Only thing is.....I hate the taste of the bigeye still got 20lbs or so to eat. Would have rather limited on mahi and yft

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Only thing is.....I hate the taste of the bigeye still got 20lbs or so to eat. Would have rather limited on mahi and yft

hahaha. Ill PM you my address if you need to get rid of it! :)

We went up specifically for tuna. We get all the dolphin we can eat fishing out of charleston.

bowman

Spike
Thanks Fellas,

We booked a house in Rodanthe that sleeps 12 so far. Looking into the boats now, the Legacy looks promising just waiting for a head count have 5 so far.

Thanks again for the recommendations.

Bowman