Calvary Church on Pineville-Mathews Road, Charlotte

Amsterdamm

Hello Everyone,

As I stated in my self-introduction post in the General Forum, my name is Erich and my family and I'm are relocating from the western Northern Virginia to Charlotte in the next two weeks.

During our preliminary exploration trips to secure a place to live, we came across Cavalier Church and decided to become members there.

I'm curious. Is anyone else here is a member?

Last edited:

D1RICH1

Ten Pointer
Hey Erich! Welcome to Charlotte. We are in Charlotte (Steele Creek by Lake Wylie area) for almost 5 years now. I have heard Calvary is a good church but I have never been.
I have a question for you. I am headed next weekend to a friends in Bristol VA to trout fish the South Holsten River. We're going to fly fish w a guide and a boat down the river for a day and then wade fish w spinning reels the rest of the days. Any advice? Especially for the spinning reel fishing like lures/baits? I may just start another thread to not jack yours.

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Not a member there but live very close. We have lots of friends who have sent there kids there for preschool and everyone seems to really like it.

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Buried my dear sweet Mom at Magnolia Memorial Garden on the Calvary Church campus this past week. She & my Dad were members for many years. The pastor and church went above & beyond to make the funeral go without a glitch.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Buried my dear sweet Mom at Magnolia Memorial Garden on the Calvary Church campus this past week. She & my Dad were members for many years. The pastor and church went above & beyond to make the funeral go without a glitch.
Very sorry for your loss.