Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Fishing KERR LAKE and need lodging just for anglers

Button Buck

Default Anyone Fishing KERR LAKE and need lodging just for anglers

Welcome, Fishermen, if you are planning to be fishing at Kerr Lake or any of the surrounding lakes near Henderson, NC 27537 and need a place to stay, give us a try. Double occupancy, $40 a night. Just 15 minutes to Kerr Lake (Nutbush and Flemingtown ramp facilities), continental breakfast included. Call ahead for reservations. We would be glad to have you! For more information contact us at pwrose@nc.rr.com or call 252-492-6988 & 252-204-7714. Hope to see you soon! Pat & Randy Rose
    Last edited by Pat; 06-10-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Button Buck

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Button Buck

Looks like it's going to be a good weekend for fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Welcome, Fishermen, if you are planning to be fishing at Kerr Lake or any of the surrounding lakes near Henderson, NC 27537 and need a place to stay, give us a try. Double occupancy, $40 a night. Just 15 minutes to Kerr Lake (Nutbush and Flemingtown ramp facilities), continental breakfast included. Call ahead for reservations. We would be glad to have you! For more information contact us at pwrose@nc.rr.com or call 252-492-6988 & 252-204-7714. Hope to see you soon! Pat & Randy Rose
    Did you get any interest? I have a house that i might fix up to do something like this. Be nice to know if there is demand

Button Buck

I'm new at this. This small house is one that we fixed up for my parents so that they could be next door to us. When they passed, we didn't want to rent it out full time. So we are trying this to see how it goes. We have a pond in front of the house, that has a few fish. We are in the country so I feel that there has got to be someone who might enjoy staying here. So we just need to give it some time and see how it goes. Good Luck to you, if you decide to try this.000_0101.jpg

Button Buck

We're also close to Kerr Lake and have plenty of room for parking boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    my wife and I may be interested in doing this in the future....I'll keep your number handy

Button Buck

Thanks, We look forward to meeting you!

Button Buck

Take a kid fishing this week.

That sounds awesome. When I go to buggs I stay in henderson, so next time I come up I'll shoot you a email or call.

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

"You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

I was a zombie when zombies weren't cool!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !
    III%

Proud Member of the NRA